Thursday, September 11, 2014

Some context

I had planned to start posting after I started grad school here at Michigan with various ideas, working thoughts, and other things I could possibly use in papers at some later point. Instead, I started with the bit of anti-war frustration that you’ll see below and will start with the other stuff sometime this week.


I will post something every couple of days (barring serious technical problems or planned vacations) but make no guarantees as to content. Some of what I write will be blatant appeals for readers to improve my thinking, and I welcome all constructive feedback.

I may update this post with additional information; if so, expect some kind of brief update post permalinking back here to the edited version.

Disclosure: I am a graduate student in political science (2014 cohort) at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor. I am also the president of Rule of Cool Gaming LLC, a small tabletop gaming publisher. All posts here are my own and do not reflect the views, positions, or beliefs of either entity.

All posts on Grounds of Opinion are (c) 2014 Chris Campbell and licensed CC-BY-SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment